- We offer you a permanent job;
- Insurance and a collective RRSP;
- A dynamic team ready to welcome you;
- A work environment where you can grow and where there are opportunities for advancement.
- Boning veal carcasses on hooks and tables following an established cadence (chain);
- Ensure the quality and freshness of the products during the cuts;
- Perform all primary and secondary cuts (cutting, sorting, cleaning, etc.);
- Identify meat pieces and locate anomalies;
- Respect the quality and yield standards of the meat (HACCP, SQF).
- Be physically fit;
- Be able to lift up to 25 kg;
- Be able to work standing up all day;
- Have good dexterity and speed of execution;
- Be able to work in a cold environment (4 degrees);
- Be punctual and diligent.